§ 1 Information on the collection of personal data
(1) In the following, we inform you about the processing of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior. In this way, we would like to inform you about our processing operations and at the same time comply with the legal obligations, in particular from the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
(2) The controller pursuant to Art. 4 para. 7 GDPR is Ebnet Medical GmbH, August-Bebel-Straße 26, 19055 Schwerin, Germany, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, name and telephone number, if applicable) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data accruing in this context after the storage is no longer necessary or restrict the processing if there are legal retention obligations.
(4) If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or wish to use your data for advertising purposes, we will always carefully select and monitor these service providers and inform you in detail about the respective processes below. In doing so, we also state the defined criteria for the storage period.
(5) Our website is hosted by IONOS SE, Elgendorfer Str. 57, 56410 Montabaur, Germany. The operation of the websites is governed by a data processing agreement between us and IONOS SE. The technologies used are determined by IONOS SE. The use of IONOS SE as a hoster is for the purpose of contract fulfillment vis-à-vis our potential and existing customers (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR) and in the interest of a secure, fast and efficient provision of our online offer by a professional provider (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR). Information on data protection and the legal framework of IONOS SE can be found at: https://www.ionos.de/terms-gtc/terms-privacy/
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights towards the controller with respect to your personal data:
- Right to information,
- Right to rectification or deletion,
- Right to restriction of processing,
- Right to object to processing,
- Right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
§ 3 Processing of personal data when visiting our website
During the informational use of the website, i.e. the mere viewing of it without you providing us with any other information, we process the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. The data described below is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security and must therefore be processed by us. The legal basis for processing the data is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR.
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (page visited)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Data volume transferred in each case
- previously visited page
- Operating system
- Language and version of the browser software.
§ 4 Further functions and offers of our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested and use other usual functions to analyze or market our company, which are presented in more detail below. For this purpose, you usually have to provide further personal data or we process such further data that we use to perform the respective services. For all data processing purposes described here, the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) In some cases, we use external service providers to process your data. These are carefully selected by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly monitored.
(3) If our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you about the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
§ 5 Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you may revoke this consent at any time. Such a revocation affects the permissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have expressed it to us. The permissibility of the processing of your data up to the time of your revocation remains unaffected.
(2) You can object to the processing of your personal data for purposes of advertising and data analysis at any time. The best way to exercise your objection is to contact us using the contact details provided above.
(1) In addition to the above data, we use technical aids for various functions when you use our website, in particular cookies that can be stored on your terminal device. When you call up our website and at any time later, you have the choice of whether you generally permit the setting of cookies or which individual additional functions you would like to select. You can make changes in your browser settings or via our Consent Manager. In the following, we first describe cookies from a technical point of view (2), before going into more detail about your individual choices by describing technically necessary cookies (3) and cookies that you can voluntarily select or deselect (4).
(2) Cookies are text files or information in a database that are stored on your hard drive and assigned to the browser you are using so that certain information can flow to the entity that sets the cookie. Cookies cannot execute programs or transmit viruses to your computer, but are primarily used to make the website faster and more user-friendly. This website uses the following types of cookies, whose functionality and legal basis we will explain below:
- Transient cookies: Such cookies, especially session cookies, are automatically deleted when the browser is closed or by logging out. They contain a so-called session ID. In this way, various requests from your browser can be assigned to the joint session and your computer can be recognized when you return to our website.
- Persistent cookies: Such cookies are automatically deleted after a specified duration, which is set differently depending on the cookie. You can view the cookies set and the durations at any time in the settings of your browser and delete the cookies manually.
(3) Mandatory functions that are technically necessary to display the website: The technical structure of the website requires us to use techniques, in particular cookies. Without these techniques, our website cannot be displayed (completely correctly) or the support functions could not be enabled. These are basically transient cookies that are deleted after the end of your website visit, at the latest when you close your browser. You cannot deselect these cookies if you wish to use our website. The individual cookies can be seen in the Consent Manager. The legal basis for processing the data is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR.
(4) Optional cookies when you give your consent: We set various cookies only after your consent, which you can select during your first visit to our website via the so-called cookie consent tool. The functions are only activated in the event of your consent and may serve in particular to enable us to analyze and improve visits to our website, to make it easier for you to use it via different browsers or terminal devices, to recognize you when you visit, or to serve advertising (possibly also to orient advertising to interests, to measure the effectiveness of ads, or to show interest-oriented advertising). The legal basis for processing the data is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a GDPR. The revocation of your consent is possible at any time without affecting the permissibility of the processing until the revocation.
The functions we use, which you can select and revoke individually via the Consent Manager, are described below.
(1) You can subscribe to our newsletter, with which we inform you about our company and its current developments, by giving your consent.
(2) For the registration to our newsletter we use the so-called double-opt-in procedure. This means that after your registration we will send you an e-mail to the specified e-mail address in which we ask you to confirm that you are the owner of the specified e-mail address and wish to receive the notifications. If you do not confirm your registration, your information will be blocked and automatically deleted after one month. In addition, we store your respective IP addresses used and times of registration and confirmation. The purpose of this procedure is to be able to prove your registration and, if necessary, to clarify a possible misuse of your personal data.
(3) The only mandatory information for sending the newsletter is your e-mail address. The provision of further, separately marked data is voluntary and will be used to address you personally. After your confirmation, we store your e-mail address for the purpose of sending the newsletter. The legal basis for processing the data is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a GDPR.
(4) You can revoke your consent to the sending of the newsletter at any time and unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can declare the revocation by clicking on the link provided in each newsletter email or by sending a message to the contact details provided in the imprint.
$ 7 Analysis tools
(1) This website uses functions of the web analytics service WP Statistics. The provider of WP Statistics is Veronalabs Inc. located at 5460 W Main St, Verona, NY 13478, USA. With the WP Statistics plugin, we receive statistics on how you as a user use our website.
(2) WP Statistics is an analytics software developed specifically for websites that use the WordPress content management system. WP Statistics can collect data about how long you stay on our website, which subpages you visit, how many visitors are on the website or from which website you came to us.
(3) With the help of WP Statistics, we obtain simple statistics that help us make our website even more interesting and better for you. Our website and the content, products and/or services offered on it should meet your requirements and wishes as well as possible. The statistics we receive help us to get one step closer to this goal.
(4) WP Statistics does not set cookies and through the collected data, statistics about the use of our website are created only in anonymous form. WP Statistics also anonymizes your IP address. Therefore, you as a person cannot be identified.
(5) WP Statistics collects visitor data when your web browser connects to our web server. This data is stored in our database on our server and include for example:
- the address (URL) of the accessed web page
- Browser and browser version
- the operating system used
- the address (URL) of the previously visited page (referrer URL)
- the hostname and IP address of the device from which access is made
- Date and time
- Country/City Information
- Number of visitors coming from a search engine
- Duration of the website stay
- Website clicks
(6) All data is stored locally on our web server. The data will be stored on our web server until it is no longer needed for the purposes listed above. The data will not be passed on or sold.
(7) You have the right to information, correction or deletion and restriction of the processing of your personal data at any time. You may also revoke your consent to the processing of data at any time.
(1) This website uses the WordPress plug-in Jetpack. The provider of Jetpack is Automattic Inc, 132 Hawthorne Street San Francisco, CA 94107, USA, which uses the technology of Quantcast Inc, 201 3rd St, Floor 2, San Francisco, CA 94103-3153, USA for this product. The integrated tracking tool also collects, stores and processes personal data from you.
(2) Jetpack is a plug-in for WordPress websites with many different functions and modules. Through the tool, related posts can be displayed, content can be shared and moreover, Jetpack can also improve the loading speed of our website. All the features are hosted and provided by WordPress. Through Jetpack, we can see how often and how long you are on a single web page or which buttons you like to click. With the help of this information, we can improve our website and adapt it to your wishes and preferences.
(3) Specifically, through the built-in tracking tool WP Statistics, personal data from you is also collected, stored, and processed. For the Jetpack tool to work, Jetpack sets a cookie in your browser when you open a website that has components of the tool built in. The collected data is synchronized with Automattic and stored there. This is, in addition to IP address (anonymized before storage) and user behavior data, for example, browser type, unique device identifier, preferred language, dates and time of page entry, operating system and mobile network information. Jetpack uses this information to improve its own services and offerings and to gain better insights into the use of its own service. Furthermore, the following data can also be synchronized and stored:
- For Google Ads customers, the email address and the physical address of the account are synchronized
- Successful and unsuccessful login attempts. For this purpose, your IP address and the user agent are also stored
- The user IDs, usernames, email addresses, roles, and capabilities of registered users. Notwithstanding the foregoing, no passwords are stored
- The user ID of users who make changes on the website
- Twitter username, if configured with Jetpack
(4) Jetpack also uses different cookies to store data. The specific cookies that are used depend on the Jetpack features that you use and your actions on the websites that include the Jetpack plugin. At https://de.jetpack.com/support/cookies/ you can find a list of possible cookies that Jetpack uses.
(5) Automattic stores the collected data until it is no longer used for its own services. Beyond this period, the data will only be retained if the company is required to do so for legal reasons. Web server logs such as your IP address, browser type and operating system are deleted after about 30 days. The data is stored on US-based servers of the company.
(7) Alternatively, you can simply manage, deactivate, or delete cookies yourself in your browser as you wish.
$ 8 Our appearances in social networks
(1) We have various presences in social media platforms. We operate the presences with the following providers:
Xing, a service of New Work SE, Am Strandkai 1, 20457 Hamburg, Germany, www.xing.de, https://privacy.xing.com/de/datenschutzerklaerung
LinkedIn, a service of LinkedIn Ireland Unlimited Company, Wilton Place, Dublin 2, Ireland, www.linkedin.com, https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
(2) We use the technical platform and services of the providers for these information services. We would like to point out that you use our appearances on social media platforms and their functions on your own responsibility. This applies in particular to the use of interactive functions (e.g. commenting, sharing, rating). When you visit our websites, the providers of the social media platforms collect, among other things, your IP address and other information that is stored in the form of cookies on your terminal device. This information is used to provide us, as the operator of the accounts, with statistical information about interaction with us.
(3) The data collected about you in this context is processed by the platforms and may be transferred to countries outside the European Union, in particular the USA. According to their own statements, all of the aforementioned providers maintain an adequate level of data protection equivalent to that of the former EU-US Privacy Shield and we have concluded the standard data protection clauses with the companies (with the exception of Xing, as this provider is based within the EU). We do not know in what way the social media platforms use the data from your visit to our account and interaction with our posts for their own purposes, how long this data is stored and whether data is shared with third parties. Data processing may differ depending on whether you are registered and logged in to the social network or visit the site as a non-registered and/or non-logged-in user. When you access a post or the account, the IP address assigned to your terminal device is transmitted to the provider of the social media platform. If you are currently logged in as a user, a cookie on your end device can be used to track how you have moved around the network. Buttons embedded in websites enable the platforms to record your visits to these website pages and assign them to your respective profile. Based on this data, content or advertising can be offered tailored to you. If you want to avoid this, you should log out or deactivate the “stay logged in” function, delete the cookies present on your device and restart your browser.
(5) To exercise your data subject rights, you can contact both us or the provider of the social media platform. To the extent that one party is not responsible for responding or must receive the information from the other party, we or the provider will then forward your request to the respective partner. Please contact the operator of the social media platform directly for questions about profiling, processing of your data when using the website. For questions about the processing of your interaction with us on our site, write to the contact details provided by us above.
(6) What information the social media platform receives and how it is used is described by the providers in their privacy statements (see above for links). There you will also find information on contact options and on the settings options for advertisements.